Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Concept Drawings

After a few revisions I am now on my way to having some working drawings in my hot little hands and I am super excited.  I've managed to fit a scrap room of 4.3mx2.7m plus 2 built in cupboards.  It's more than I ever dreamt of having in this home!  I must say though it's still really borderline dreaming because I need to see what the builders come back with for a quote to see whether the additions are viable or whether to pack up and sell and buy something bigger.

I can't believe how much time it has already taken up researching down to every little detail what I want in the addition.  I've made a list and on the surface it doesn't seem too daunting but trust me it is.  It is so hard trying to visualise how everything is going to work together.

I'm off tomorrow to get a quote for my kitchen.  I would have to say this is the one room that I look forward to the most being designed.  I just hope the picture in my head doesn't come to big $'s on paper!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment