Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blue Eyes

Kaisercraft June Sketch Challenge # 4

http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/June_Cherish.jpg

I tipped this sketch 45degrees anti clockwise and this is what I came up with using Kaisercraft Little Toot collection.  The train on my son's jumper is what inspired me to use that range.




 I had a piece of Bo Bunny paper with a rail crossing on it but I really didn't want to cut into it just for that so I decided to make my own.  I'm actually really terrible at drawing/sketching but surprisingly I think it turned out quite good.

Also I'm a bit disappointed with the crooked stitching.  I didn't use my sewing machine as all the kids were asleep so I hand stitched and it was a long process.  Next time the machine comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment